Electronic Site Diary
The documentation of large building projects becomes ever more important. Only a complete documentation enables you to fight unauthorized demands or enforce your own justified demands - and avoid legal issues. The site diary plays an important role here. Our electronic site diary offers a standardised documentation which corresponds to the state-of-the-art as to what is necessary for site diaries. It is fast and easy to use and keeps the time and effort needed to update the site diary minimal.
Do you want to use our electronic site diary for your own company? Contact us by EMail, telephone or web form!
Overview of functions
- Project management with project name, order number, subcontract number, customer, owner, project number, building site number, customer project number, and logo Upload (used for all report)
- Creation of sub-site-diaries to structure large building projects (optional)
- Upload of Microsoft project date/task plan or input plans directly into the system. Upload of several task plans is supported, selection takes place in the highest level of the hierarchical representation.
- User administration with name, email, password, language, administrator rights. Users are assigned to specific projects - each user sees only the projects assigned to him.
- Site diary list: Print preview for arbitrary periods directly from the list, freely sortable.
- Site diary personnel view: Selection from list or free name (e.g. subcontractors), qualification, from & to work time, break time, work task for, employee type, company (if not own employee). Employees are copied from the same weekday of the last week (so available; changable), Present/Absence can be changed directly in the list (one mouse click)
- Site diary work view: Work is chosen directly from the task plan (hierarchical view) with description and marked according to plan data using traffic light colors.
- Site diary obstructions: directly entered including task concerned and any documents (photo, pdf files). Obstructions are automatically copied until explicitly marked as settled.
- Site diary print preview: Ticket, hours, photos and personnel can be separately selected for print out (in the list from and to date and site diary number are additionally available). Print preview returns a pdf which is ready to be signed by the customers directly.
- Site diary confirmation: As soon as the customer returns the signed report, the scanned report can be uploaded and the building diary can be defnitely confirmed. Starting from this time no more changes are possible.
- Multilingual: German, English, Russian (further languages as requested)
- Works with most modern web browsers (Internet Explorer 8 preferred)
Our electronic site diary is constantly improved. Currently we work on appropriate reporting (e.g. assembly actual vs. target, actual work project plan export, automatic subcontractor accounting)
Our customer ELIN/EBG uses the electronic site diary for all new projects starting at 2012/04/01.